Sneak Peek – Newborn Z and Family

This weekend I popped up the M11 to meet baby Z and his family. Z was just 16 days old, and extremely cute!

Newborn Baby Z having an interesting dream

Newborn Baby Z having an interesting dream

It was also a chance to try out my new baby poser, which is suitable for children from newborn until they can sit unsupported. It was very easy to use and a worthwhile investment, along with the sheepskin rug I used for the photo below:

Newborn baby Z contemplates life on a sheepskin rug

Newborn baby Z contemplates life on a sheepskin rug

He also got to try out my new basket too!

Newborn baby Z in a basket

Newborn baby Z in a basket

I also took some photographs of Z with his parents. These have come out very well – here is one with his gorgeous mother.. I could not believe she’d recently had a baby!

Newborn baby Z and his mother

Newborn baby Z and his mother

We did some family photos as well (he has an adorable older brother S who is two and a half who did brilliant “cheese”s for me!) which I will maybe share at a later date. The family were very enthusiastic and had lots of great ideas – it was great fun working with them.

In the meantime, I leave you with a photo of a very sweet Z in this gorgeous hat. Handmade by Jo at Halobaby (take a look, she has some fabulous stuff!) it really suits him!

Baby Z in a hat made by Jo at Halobaby.co.uk

Baby Z in a hat made by Jo at Halobaby.co.uk

Despite the gloomy light (thank you British summer!) we managed to get a lot of great shots, which I am very much looking forward to sharing with the family soon!

{lang: 'en-GB'}
This entry was posted in Adults, Babies, Families, Natural light, Newborns and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

10 Comments

1. Posted August 17, 2010 at 11:17 pm by shing | Permalink

i swear, these pics make me want to have another baby!! beautiful job!

2. Posted August 17, 2010 at 11:25 pm by Kate | Permalink

Love, love the teal colored knit. Looks amazing with his creamy skin.

3. Posted August 18, 2010 at 12:51 am by Jen P. | Permalink

These are so precious!!! Fantastic job!

4. Posted August 18, 2010 at 12:54 am by Tracey W | Permalink

Those are adorable. Mom looks fabulous!! Nice lighting too.

5. Posted August 18, 2010 at 1:55 am by Angie(Mogo) | Permalink

Rosie I love these pics of this little guy!! The first one and the one in the basket are my faves!! ADORABLE!! Great job as always!!

6. Posted August 18, 2010 at 3:15 am by Melissa | Permalink

These are so sweet! Mom is gorgeous, and what a beautiful, sleepy baby. Love that blanket, too!

7. Posted August 18, 2010 at 7:52 am by Caroline | Permalink

Fab job. I love the extra posed ones, v cute indeed.

8. Posted August 18, 2010 at 4:27 pm by Tonya | Permalink

very nice work! I love how I can almost smell the baby :-)

9. Posted August 18, 2010 at 6:21 pm by Becca | Permalink

adorable newborn shots. one with mom is precious….

10. Posted August 22, 2010 at 9:55 pm by Julie Kraai | Permalink

What an adorable baby. I love the pic of he with his mama. Beautiful work!