Family Photographs in Crystal Palace Park

At the weekend I met M and her fantastic family for a photo session in Crystal Palace Park, home of the dinosaurs in South East London.

Family photographs

M is seven months pregnant, so we took the chance to get some maternity shots as well!

maternity photographs

I love doing silhouette photographs, and the light was perfect for it on Saturday:

father and son photography

The family has a little boy who is almost four, who was looking VERY cool in his leather jacket. He wasn’t quite sure what to make of me with a big camera at first, but he did a great job posing by the end!

child photography

Here’s a final one with his mum:

mother and son photography

I really enjoyed photographing this fun family – the location is beautiful, the lighting was perfect and the family were great!

{lang: 'en-GB'}
This entry was posted in Adults, Children, Families, Maternity, Natural light, Outdoors and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

10 Comments

1. Posted September 29, 2010 at 12:40 am by Aimee | Permalink

The last shot is really pretty! I love Dad throwing the peace sign in the first one as well! :)

2. Posted September 29, 2010 at 3:00 am by Mandy | Permalink

Love the last shot– so sweet!

3. Posted September 29, 2010 at 4:33 am by Melissa | Permalink

WOW! What a gorgeous family, and I LOVE the silhouette shots! Fantastic work!

4. Posted September 29, 2010 at 5:07 am by Sarah W | Permalink

I love them all! The silhouettes are amazing! That little boy has beautiful eyes. What a good looking family.

5. Posted September 29, 2010 at 3:53 pm by Tonya | Permalink

lovely! That last one is very touching!

6. Posted September 29, 2010 at 4:28 pm by Victoria | Permalink

Just love it!
    Perfect as usual and I admire how you do it all so good!=)

7. Posted September 29, 2010 at 9:48 pm by Julie Kraai | Permalink

What a gorgeous family! I love the location you chose — they are all amazing!

8. Posted September 29, 2010 at 10:31 pm by Robin | Permalink

Beautifulfamily, I love these nice work!

9. Posted September 30, 2010 at 3:15 am by Tracey W | Permalink

What an awesome location! The lighting on these is great. Such a cute family!

10. Posted October 12, 2010 at 1:37 am by Sakeena Talbot | Permalink

Aww how sweet! I love these pics Miechy :-) you know how corny I am… def must haves.