Sneak Peek – Family Photographs in Greenwich Park with Mary and family

Mary is a friend of mine from an online community who I have been chatting to for several years, but I had not yet met! Sunday changed all that, and I met up with Mary, her husband Arthur and their two gorgeous children Evie and Isaac in Greenwich Park for family photographs.

We arranged to meet in the hour or so before sunset as that is when the light is at its best. Greenwich Park is beautiful, and for this photo we were in the flower garden right at the very top.

Family Photograph

Evie is nearly four, and wanted to hold my hand and get me to run everywhere!

Preschooler Photography

Isaac is one, and even though he’s only been walking a few months, he was astounding me with his strong little legs as he was walking everywhere!

Toddler Photography

Evie is like my oldest, and likes riding on her daddy’s back!

Father and daughter photography

The sun began setting, so it was time for a final pose in front of the Royal Naval college. Time for something a bit different to my normal photos!

Family Photography

It was wonderful to finally meet Mary and her family – and afterwards we met up for dinner and I dragged the rest of my family along, and Evie and my oldest got along fabulously! Looking forward to hopefully seeing them again soon.

{lang: 'en-GB'}
This entry was posted in Children, Families, Natural light, Outdoors and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

8 Comments

1. Posted September 16, 2010 at 10:14 pm by Robin | Permalink

What a fun loving family! These are beautiful, I love the colors!

2. Posted September 16, 2010 at 10:49 pm by Mary | Permalink

Wow love these so far :) Can’t wait to see the full lot!

3. Posted September 17, 2010 at 1:07 am by KHSummer | Permalink

The sky in the last one is a knock out! What a fun family.

4. Posted September 17, 2010 at 7:20 am by Victoria | Permalink

Oh, these are gorgeous!!! Amazing!!! I’m so impressed!!!

5. Posted September 17, 2010 at 7:21 am by becky reichman | Permalink

wonderful job. i love the last one, that sky is an awesome backdrop.

6. Posted September 19, 2010 at 5:15 am by Melissa | Permalink

They look like a super fun family! I love all of these, but that last one is amazing!

7. Posted September 20, 2010 at 2:12 pm by Inna | Permalink

What a fun family! Love the colors. Wow, the sky in the last one is amazing!

8. Posted September 21, 2010 at 12:06 am by Silver Ash Photography | Permalink

Thank you very much everyone! Yep, we were definitely blessed with a great sky in the evening, even if it does look a little thermonuclear ;-)