Sneak Peek – Baby Alexander, 8 months old!

This Saturday I met up with N and J, and their beautiful happy baby boy Alexander!

Baby Photography

If this little stunt baby looks familiar to you, that’s because 7 months ago he looked like this!

Sleeping baby

Yes, Baby Alexander was the first ever newborn I did. You can see the photos and original post here. He was six weeks early, and the photo above was taken on his due date.

Wow, how he has grown!!

Baby Photography

He’s now a strapping young lad, and didn’t stop smiling for most of the session!

Baby Photography

Here he is in a very cute Halloween bear outfit with his mum:

Baby Photography

And finally, posing with one of the blankets from the original shoot!

Baby Photography

Alexander’s parents did a fantastic job keeping him smiling and Alexander himself was a wonderful model. Honestly, I have too many happy photos to choose from – it’s going to be a pain to edit them down to a manageable level!

I had such a lovely time at this session – thank you N and J for inviting me back to photograph your handsome little man again!

{lang: 'en-GB'}
This entry was posted in Babies, Studio and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

8 Comments

1. Posted November 3, 2010 at 6:09 am by Melissa | Permalink

LOVE that first shot! What a cutie – he has such beautiful eyes. Great work!

2. Posted November 3, 2010 at 6:53 am by Jacqui | Permalink

Lovely pictures. Alexander has filled out loads round the face – as a newborn he looked very much like Eleanor – she is filled out so much too that you can hardly tell she’s the same baby from her old pictures! Alexander’s obviously doing very well.

3. Posted November 3, 2010 at 6:12 pm by Tonya | Permalink

Love his eyes! Nice job bringing his happiness through in the images!

4. Posted November 3, 2010 at 7:04 pm by Aimee | Permalink

He is so cute! Beautiful images, Rosie!!! I love them all!

5. Posted November 4, 2010 at 1:53 am by Sarah | Permalink

Amazing job, Rosie!! These are simply gorgeous. What a sweet baby.

6. Posted November 4, 2010 at 8:49 pm by Gretchen | Permalink

Oh my goodness, he is completely adorable! I love his eyes and smile, you really captured his spirit!

7. Posted November 7, 2010 at 3:23 am by Jen P. | Permalink

Oh my goodness I love all of the expressions you captured! So sweet!

8. Posted November 8, 2010 at 1:57 am by Robin | Permalink

OMG how adorable is he, beautiful work!