My own children in the studio, Spring 2011

During my break, I haven’t put my camera away, nor the studio equipment! Here’s some recent photos of my own children (and one of my husband!) in the studio:

2 year old C looking thoughtful:
toddler photography

4 year old B posing as usual!
toddler photography

2 year old C tries to copy:
toddler photography

Two girls together!
toddler photography

B with her daddy sharing a moment:
family photography

Our two usually get on very well!
toddler photography

And finally – a storyboard:
toddler photography

Keep an eye open for some very special photos hopefully coming in around two weeks..

{lang: 'en-GB'}
This entry was posted in Children, Families, Studio, Toddlers and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

8 Comments

1. Posted April 25, 2011 at 1:54 am by Robin | Permalink

Oh I love these, you have beautiful daughters and now I know where your youngest gets her pretty red hair!

2. Posted April 25, 2011 at 4:28 am by Gretchen | Permalink

Beautiful children & beautiful photos. LOVE the backlit silhouette!

3. Posted April 25, 2011 at 5:02 pm by Aimee | Permalink

What a beautiful family!

4. Posted April 25, 2011 at 7:47 pm by Melissa Klein | Permalink

These are so cute! I love the one of the two of them together, and the look on B’s face in the photo with her daddy is priceless!

5. Posted April 26, 2011 at 5:34 am by Sarah | Permalink

These are soooo wonderful – beautiful family, and lovely work!

6. Posted April 29, 2011 at 3:16 pm by Julie Kraai | Permalink

Lovely family shots, and I love the connection you caught between your daughters.

7. Posted April 30, 2011 at 9:58 pm by Tracey W | Permalink

Love that silhouette so cute and the pettis series is adorable!

8. Posted May 5, 2011 at 1:38 am by Silver Ash Photography | Permalink

Thank you very much everyone!!